Small Pillar Beeswax Candle
Natural Beeswax Candle
Natural Cotton Wick
5 - 6 hours burning time
Gift Wrapped with Bee pin
2" Diameter x 2" High
The beeswax we use is 100% natural and contains no additives or chemicals. Beeswax candles burn brighter than those made from petroleum and paraffin. Also, burning beeswax candles in the home reduces asthma, allergies and charges the air with negative ions.
Always place a lit candle on a heat proof base, keep away from Children and Pets , loose clothing and curtains.
Please remember to remove the Bee Pin before lighting the candle and keep the wick trimmed to no more than 5mm high to ensure an even burn.